Emotion in Motion: Yoga, Somatic Movement, Cacao and Sound Healing
Step into a transformative evening of movement and self-discovery with Suhaniya (@soul_inmotion) and Anastasiya (@more_than_just_fit).
Discover the power of movement as a pathway to expression, release, and inner transformation. Join us for an unforgettable evening that will nourish your body, mind, and soul.What to Expect:
- Connection: Connect with like-minded souls, to open a safe circle.
- Yoga to Open the Seven Chakras: Immerse ourselves in the ancient practice of yoga, with a flow designed to open your seven chakras and allow energy to flow through the body.
- Somatic Movement Workshop: Learn and explore the depths of your being through somatic movement, connecting with your body's wisdom and unlocking hidden energies.
- Cacao or Tea Ceremony: Feel the medicinal properties of a heart-opening cacao or tea ceremony, connecting you to the present moment and the beauty within.
- Sound Healing: Allow the soothing vibrations of sound healing to wash over you, promoting relaxation, deep healing and chakra balancing.
- Closing Reflection: A moment for reflection and integration of your experiences and setting intentions for your continued journey of self-discovery.
This evening is an invitation to connect, move, and evolve in the company of kindred spirits. Embrace the power of movement to express your true self, release what no longer serves you, and embark on a transformative journey. Join us at the beautiful, cosy Zenly studios located on unceded Gadigal land in St Peters, in the Inner West of Sydney.
We will provide:
- Props and bolsters
- Yoga Mat
- Any layers to keep you warm during sound healing
- Water bottle
About your Hosts:
Suhaniya (she/her) is a Yoga Teacher and Sound Healer trained in a wide array of yoga styles and holistic practices. Her teaching journey commenced in 2019 with her first teacher training in the spiritual heartland of Rishikesh, India, where she honed her skills and embarked on a path of self-discovery. As a South Asian woman, Suhaniya has a deep reverence for the roots of yoga and its profound philosophical underpinnings enrich her teachings.
She is also dedicated to making yoga accessible to all, emphasising modifications and individualised guidance to ensure every student feels supported on their unique yoga journey.
Suhaniya has also become fascinated by the power of Sound to transform the body and help individuals enter a meditative state, which she does through her individual and group sound healing sessions.
Experience yoga and sound healing throughout the evening as a means of self discovery and healing.
Anastasiya (she/her) is an Embodiment Coach, Personal Fitness Trainer, and aspiring Counsellor. Her journey into the world of holistic well-being began with a profound curiosity about the wisdom of the human body, emotions, and psychology. Her passion for understanding the intricate connection between the mind and body led her to delve into mindfulness and meditation practices over the past decade, making her a dedicated self-exploration enthusiast.
With a keen interest in neuroscience and the science behind the mind-body connection, Anastasiya is committed to guiding individuals on a transformative journey to optimal health. She specializes in helping people reconnect with their bodies, rediscover the joy and pleasure in movement, and gain a deeper understanding of how emotions function within the body.
Join Anastasiya to embark on a holistic path toward fitness, well-being, and self-discovery. Experience the power of mindfulness, movement, and emotional exploration as tools for a healthier and more fulfilling life journey.