Treat you and your bestie to a day of self-love for half price
20 September 2022
Mini self-love festival BODfest is giving you the chance to score 50% off your second ticket – the perfect excuse to grab a friend to take along to a day that’s all about embracing self-love.
Being held in Paddington Town Hall (as well as virtually) and hosted by Figur Founder Jules Robinson, BODfest is a new festival that’s a one-day mini-fest focused on body confidence and self-love, powered by Australia’s most loved magazines including marie claire, ELLE and The Australian Women’s Weekly. Ticket holders will hear from inspiring women as they discuss all things body love, sex, mental health, parenting, wellness, and inclusive beauty and fashion with a recently announced program that includes:
- 9.45am – Virtual conversation: Emily Ratajkowski – author and model
- 10.10am – Fashion show: Explore the latest looks from FIGUR and Moira Muse
- 10.25am - ‘What is Fashion Inclusivity?’: Jules Robinson – founder of FIGUR and Moira Muse
- 10.30am – Virtual conversation: Remi Bader – content creator and curve model
- 10.50am - ‘The Inclusive Movement’ panel session with body-positive content creator Dani Adriana, founders of JAM The Label Molly and Emma, and CEO and founder of Trading Blak Jarin Baigent
- 11.10am - ‘Living with Purpose’ panel session, presented by La Roche-Posay with podcast host and cancer fighter Courtney Mangan and CEO of Skin Check Champions Scott Maggs
- 11.30am - ‘The Glow Up’ styling session, presented by White Glo: Ginger & Carman – content creators
Attendees will also get the chance to visit an OGX salon for a pamper session, drop in to the Grey Goose pop-up bar for a refreshing essence spritz, sample the best of healthy snacks from Lakanto, explore the official La Roche-Posay skin-check station, browse the latest looks from FIGUR shapewear and more!
Tickets start from $19.95 and you can snap up your second ticket for half price when you purchase yours – so go ahead and treat your bestie to a day of self-love you can enjoy together here
Image & Content Source