Get ready for Summer with this VIA zero alc giveaway
16 November 2023
If you’re sober curious or embrace the zero alc life this is for you!
VIA Drinks who have a focus on providing an elevated drinking experience and a mood boost with every sip, have launched their latest giveaway featuring their range of ready-to-drink beverages that are GMO-free, vegan, gluten-free, and low in calories.
What's up for grabs? Four lucky winners will receive a discovery pack of VIA Drinks for both themselves and a friend designed for everyday drinking occasions and as a sophisticated alternative to traditional cocktails. The packs each valued at $96.00 include:
- Sparkling Seventy-Five: A Classic French Spritz with Layers of Fragrant Juniper, Zesty Native Lemon Myrtle and Sweet Bergamot Orange
- Sparkling Margarita: Deliciously Sparkling Margarita with Layers of Agave, Tangy Finger Lime and Sweet Bergamot Orange
- Sparkling Aperitif: A Delicious Classic Italian Spritz with Layers of Sunripe Bergamot Orange and Zesty Cinchona Bitters
- Sparkling Brut: A Classic and Delightful Sparkling Brut, Crisp and Layered with Subtle Notes of Native Wattle Flower
An essential ingredient in VIA Drinks is VIAGENICS™ - Australia's first functional feel-good formulation of adaptogens. These potent plant extracts boost mental energy and alertness and provide stress relief, calm and focus. They have been used for centuries to help the body adapt to various stressors and promote homeostasis. They work by modulating the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis, which is responsible for the body's response to stress. They’ve been shown to reduce cortisol levels as well as promote balance of several other hormones, improving overall wellbeing. VIA Drinks’ Adaptogens line up is made up of:
- Schisandra - Known for its motivating and energising effect, it can help to increase physical endurance and reduce fatigue.
- L-Theanine - Increases the level of neurotransmitters in the brain such as GABA and dopamine, which can reduce stress and anxiety, improving focus and mental clarity.
- Guayusa - An Amazonian superfood, also known as Ilex Guayusa, has been used for centuries to enhance focus, alertness, and mood.
- Wattle Flower - Native to Australia, it is known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antimicrobial properties. and is also believed to have a calming effect on the nervous system, which can help to reduce stress and anxiety.
View the full T&C's and get your entry in here!